No words can describe Sint Maarten/ Saint Martin, you have to experience it.
From the peaceful unspoiled beaches to the busy, active ones, Sint Maarten/Saint Martin is alive.
Follow the rhythm of waves breaking on the white sand lining the coast. Some 35 beaches encircle the island, both the French and the Dutch sides, each one different in its own way and a paradise in itself. Surfing, scuba diving, wake-boarding, windsurfing, sunbathing, eating in a trendy restaurant or organizing a barbeque with friends or family… Sint Maarten’s beaches offer activities or relaxation for every taste.
Surrounded by blue seas, Sint Maarten invites and incites you to search for and discover the extreme. Sailing, surfing, windsurfing, jet-skiing, sea scooting, water-skiing, and parasailing are practiced all over the island, providing fans of extreme emotions with the means to satisfy their passion.
The Golf of Mullet Bay, founded in 1990, the Green Sint Maarten is located a few minutes from Sapphire Beach Club Resort.
When the sun sets and the excitement of the day is done, barmen, croupiers, waiters and DJs spring into action to animate your long evening’s activities. Here, entertainment is offered to suit all tastes and styles. Casinos, discotheques and bars rivalize to offer the most original events so that every evening can be a unique and different experience.
All Reservations may be arranged through the Resort Concierge Desk.
- Daily tours in the park from 9:30am to 3pm
- Located at The Galion Beach. Buy a pass and go as many time as you want for the rest of your vacation. (discount if reserved through the hotel’s concierge)
2 hour snorkeling trip to French Marine Reserve
- Daily departures from Water sports at Grand Case Beach Club – Snorkel the French Nature Reserve (Creole Rock or/and another spot depending on sea conditions)
Champagne Sunset Cruise
- Wednesday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- With live saxophone music on board (Moe). It includes open bar with champagne & Freshly prepared French snacks
Eco Friendly Tour
- Monday & Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
- Catamaran trip around the island with 4 stops(French nature reserve: Tintamarre island & Creole Rock, Grand Case, Baie longue)-includes open bar, snacks, transfer to and from hotel, lunch, snorkeling equipment and opportunity
- Tuesday & Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Catamaran trip around the island with 4 stops (Baie Longue, Happy Bay, Grand Case, Orient Bay). It includes open bar, snacks, transfer to and from hotel, lunch, snorkeling equipment and opportunity